Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday








Today was an ok day for me. I woke up this morning, got ready for work and had like 20 minutes of extra time before I had to be at work. I was hungry and had the time so i foolishly ate 4 waffles. I wouldn't have done this on a normal day but because i had time to kill, i did. I regreted it after i shoveled all that food into my mouth. I didn't' eat again until lunchtime, where I had leftovers from last nights dinner. I also had a pear cut up with it. For snack i had a sugar free pudding cup and watermelon. After work, my friend and I went to a local park and walked for about an hour. I complained the whole time because i have a muscle in my leg that is constantly stiff. No matter how much i stretch it doesn't want to relax. After that however, the night kind of fell apart. We went to burger king for dinner, not the smartest thing I've done. BUT, instead of having something sweet for dessert, I'm having 2 cut up peaches. All in all i don't feel horrible about the day, but it could have been A LOT better.

On another note, my husband and I are looking into getting some kettlebells of our own. If we do, i can continue my kettlebell training on my off days from the gym. A friend of mine is letting me borrow a DVD she has of kettlebell workouts. She also started her own blog, so we can keep up with each others progress and give words of encouragement when needed as well. I want to post some of my starting pictures up as well to kind of give me a little boost of why I'm doing this in the first place. Seeing a gross picture of me up on the Internet will hopefully accomplish that goal. Now it's time to relax with my hubby and watch the season finale of Hell's Kitchen! Post later!

No comments: