Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday...

This is going to be a very long post :) Friday night was fun. My friend Brea went with me to go and get my hair chopped off. I was sick of it being long and needed a change. After that we came home and got pizza!!!!! It tasted awesome.

Saturday I got up and went to help my step dad do an online interview assessment, hopefully things go well there. I then went to the gym and did a kettlebell workout. Today was leg day. I did lots of squats, deadlifts, swings, snatches and of course planks. I sweat like never before that day. I looked like a drowned rat afterwards:) Pretty isn't it? After that, Andrew and I went over to our friends Jeff and Becky's house. They are super awesome people! We all hung out in the pool and had a cookout. Their daughter Emily is the cutest! She loved dumping water on Andrew's head:) We had a really good time with them and hopefully hang out again soon. (Becky, you have to come to our scrapbooking weekend :))

I feel as though Sunday, we got a ton accomplished. I got up early and brought laundry over to my mom's house. When we got back Andrew was in charge of cleaning the kitchen and I did the rest of it. After we were finished, Andrew and I pulled the sled that I had made for him two Christmas's' ago. I always made fun of him for it and now it was my turn for the torture. The yard that we do it in sloped down on the way down and then was uphill on the way back. We took turns and did that for 30 minutes. It was rough but great. Afterwards Brea came over and dyed my hair and then we went shopping:) I needed a few new things for vacation next week.

I didn't get the chance to go grocery shopping this weekend so i ended up taking pop tarts to work for breakfast, not the best decision but oh well. For lunch i had leftover chicken on the grill and some stove top. I also had a fat free pudding and an applesauce cup. afters work today I went to the gym. My friend Elizabeth was there today after her vacation. For my workout today i did:
5 sets of 20 swings
5 sets of 10 snatches
3 sets of 15 push ups
5 sets of the 5 series of the small, medium and large kettlebells
5 sets of 10 push presses
4 rounds of 30 second planks.
For dinner my husband got me a tuna sub from Subway, delicious. For dessert i had some popcorn. I'm hoping to bring my camera to the gym with me on Wednesday to get some video of me doing some exercises, that way i can get some pointers from some of you pro's out there. My snatches feel a lot better and I'm not banging my wrist like I had been. Practice makes perfect.


Before After :)

3 comments:

Re.Fe.Org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fitgirl-ATX said...

Hey Stephanie,
I enjoy reading your blog and living with you through your journey. I frequent the Punch forums and post there as well. Keep up the good work and the focus. You will achieve your goals and take yourself to a level of fitness & conditioning that you never imagined possible. Thank you for inspiring me and for sharing your journey!
Best,
Fitgirl-Atx (www.fitgirlatx.blogspot.com)

leslie said...

Stephanie,

I found you on the AOS forum too. Keep up the great work, and CUTE haircut!